Resources for guided meditations

Tine

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 8/27/2020 at 4:04 PM, Laur said:

Hi, just started this course and struggled to find the links. It would great if the meditation links were added to the programme in the 'week by week' schelude. I completed most of this weeeks readings and tedtalks before finding a practice link. Thank you 

Thank you for letting us know. We will look into ways to integrate the links better! ?

Posted
On 8/27/2020 at 4:04 PM, Laur said:

Hi, just started this course and struggled to find the links. It would great if the meditation links were added to the programme in the 'week by week' schelude. I completed most of this weeeks readings and tedtalks before finding a practice link. Thank you 

@Laur We have added more link to the course. I hope it's helpful. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

i have recently joined the MBSR course. in the week 1 it is been asked to practice body scan meditation. there are 5 body scan meditation given. am i supposed to do all or choose 1 which i feel is right  

Posted

Hello @unni,

the worksheet asks you to do one bodyscan on 6 out of 7 days of the first week and take some notes about your experience. You can choose the one that resonates best with you. My recommendation would be to try several different ones over the course of the week. But in the end it's up to you. ?

• 3 months later...
  • Members
Posted
On 9/3/2019 at 4:39 AM, Berta said:

Mooji's talks and meditations are quite inspiring to me: 

Truly amazing I am completely in peace enjoying and comfort

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

felt so much joy in today's session, waves of it, its been a while.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Posted
  • Insight Timer.
  • UCLA Mindful.
  • Smiling Mind.
  • Mindfulness Exercises.
  • University of California, San Diego Center for Mindfulness.