Lizzie

Law of Attraction Best Practices Discussion Group

Purr
Posted

Sometimes I get something called avolition. And like, ergophobia and procrastinate and ruminate, on my daily tasks. Its a really negative cycle. So sometimes i use affirmations to get in a better mood. Which makes it easier to go ahead. usually once I get over the initial inertia I'm okay to keep going. You can look for motivational affirmations, or the like. Often I do experience coincidences. So yes, maybe there is something in it. 

Julius
Posted

Good to have you here @IAMAndrea. I am curious about the Law, how do you practice daily, and how has it impacted your life?

LaurenLoves
Posted

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to watch this.

Gypsy-777
Posted
Thank you. Truly appreciated.
IAMAndrea
Posted

Ciao Julius, Sorry for the late reply.  Yes, I have been consciously and continuously using the law of attraction for well over 10 years now with absoultely amazing results creating phyiscal materializations within my life experience as well as many others.  I have documented the experiences in my Miracle Makers Book series which is on amazon.com and also a large number of international book sellers. Happy to chat with you more about the practical use of the Law. Cheers, Andrea