Lizzie
Posted

I also find it really interesting! I read the book The Secret a few years ago, and it definitely inspired me in some ways. And I agree with Candy, it does feel like a bit of a challenge to tap into the mindset again.

Would love to hear more about how you find the practice 😊

Darren3202
Posted
I am in the middle of reading Seth speaks by Jane Roberts. It seems that the law of attraction works to shift to one of the infinite probable desirable realities that she talks about 😊
Candy
Posted
17 hours ago, Aquachick said:

Practice this every morning & before going to sleep. Have seen massive changes in my own mindset & it is reflected back in my life. All our power is within us what we think we become, as our thoughts go out into the universe  and are then returned to us in our life's circumstances. Therefore we attract what we think, so if your thinking is negative and unloving. Then the universe will reflect that in your day to day life to reinforce your thinking. So by practicing Gratitude for all you have even when times are hard your life slowly gets better.It can be small changes like dealing with situations differently rather than using ingrained behaviours that don't serve our greater good. Find myself smiling a lot more now seem to be going through a spiritual awakening which has been going on for about a year now. Made changes to remove toxic people from my life & have removed myself from situations where I do not feel valued i.e work. When you acknowledge you deserve abundance then it becomes more difficult to accept certain people or situations the way you used to. I'm not saying this is easy because it is not & can be heartbreaking to remove people whom you care about because you realize they are toxic for  you. shed many many tears throughout this process and probably have more to shed, but I feel empowered & confident that I will now achieve everything I want to through this. I will no longer accept a crap life because I deserve better therefore every day I affirm this to myself which I believe I will manifest into my reality.I should add that doing this half heartedly probably won't work you must believe in it totally because we cannot reprogram our brain or fool our subconscious into this if we then resort back to old negative coping skills. You will still have bad days, but it's about shifting your perspective in relation to life's problems. I try seeing them as a Glitch & when negative thoughts enter my head I replace them with a loving or happy thought that way I reduce their power over me. Still got a long way to go with this but enjoying it. Truly believe 2020 is going to be the best year for me when all my manifesting starts appearing in my reality. Love & Light to you & don't give up it's probably one of the kindest most loving things we can do for ourselves. We all need healing from past traumas or hurts & when we heal we become closer connected to our own divine self& it's awesome hope this help. 🙏😇

Wow. So powerful. Thank you for sharing 🙏🏾

Bjoern
Posted
5 hours ago, Sany said:

Try a small experiment....notice your attitude when you leave the house for the day...are you happy or are you otherwise. Then, while being aware of yourself notice how your day goes. You may be surprised at how easily you attract what it is you're feeling.<3

That´s a good advice! And repeat this every day

Candy
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Sany said:

Try a small experiment....notice your attitude when you leave the house for the day...are you happy or are you otherwise. Then, while being aware of yourself notice how your day goes. You may be surprised at how easily you attract what it is you're feeling.<3

I love that! Usually when I leave the house, my mind is full of what I need to do. I'm so determined to get to where I need to be that I don't even realise what's happening before I find I've already arrived! It's so easy to get caught up in thoughts, especially in the mornings when I leave the house for work. I didn't even realise all of this until you mentioned it just now haha!! I'll definitely try it every day and check in with my feelings. Thank you so much for sharing! 😊

Edited by Candy