I'm a really shy new member.

Posted

You've done so well in reaching out and saying hi! Congratulations. It can only get better from here :) We're all here to support and uplift each other. Lovely to 'meet' you ?

• Members
Posted

I’ve been wanting to learn Qi gong. Do you take classes? How did you learn? I also meditate and study advaita vedanta. Do you listen to gurus or spiritual teachers on YouTube? I like Mooji, Rupert Spira and Roger Castillo. I just joined too. I’m hoping to make friends with like-minded people. It is difficult because I am also .introverted.

• Members
Posted

To be honest, the thought of classes scares me so I go on youtube every day and pick two or three videos for qi gong. And then eventually you pick moves up etc. I did used to go to a Buddhist meditation class and loved it. Do you meditate too? If so how often. Just curious. 

Thankyou for replying. ( I do also watch spiritual videos. But I cant remember there names. Oops) x 

• Members
Posted

Thankyou all for the lovely welcome. I've just logged on and was very touched. I've needed some inspiration this weekend. Work was a bit ermmmm shall we say stressful this week x 

• Members
Posted

hi...stress is equally importan in life else we wont value fun and excitment. you can be in my friend list if interested in knowing life in depth

love and light