Hello! Hallo! Привет!

Posted

Hello, and welcome to happiness! We're glad you found us and hope you'll find our community helpful on your journey. Sounds like you're already on a good path in finding yourself, who you want to be, and what makes you happy, and I'm sure others will find your introduction inspiring ?

Posted

What a lovely photo! My motto this year has somehow become "Everything is temporary", which I often find myself repeating when I begin to feel down or dissatisfied.

I'm glad you got to that point. It's not always easy :) I, too, dream of a time when  the world is open and we can travel again, but I'm also quite happy that the earth got a much needed break from it all.

I wish you very happy future travels, and all the best on your journey ahead. 

• Members
Posted

Thanks Candy! Yes, it has definitely not been easy, but I'm glad to know this idea resonates with others as well. It's been interesting because I'm also feeling like the down times are necessary in order to provide a contrast to the up times, so I've tried to accept them as much as possible (also very difficult for me). Like I want to be happy, but I believe that sadness is a necessary element in order to feel happy (otherwise everything would just be flat) - have you ever felt that way?