Feeling Down?

te****

• Members
Posted

What's you got Down? I myself can you some lift me up as my father passed away and I'm not taking it well

Posted

I'm so sorry to hear about you losing your father, grief is something so difficult to go through and I'm sending you lots of strength and positive energy. I hope you can find support in our community, and perhaps you would find our Grief MOOC course in the happiness Academy helpful too. ?

Posted

Hi @tess63 I’m so sorry to hear that. This is completely normal process that you don’t take it well. Don’t feel bad about it. We’re not used to handle difficult or sad situations nowadays. Especially if it comes to death. We forgot that it’s part of our life. Acceptance of those difficult emotions might be a good first step. I send you a big virtual hug.

• Members
Posted

Sorry for your loss ?? sending you prayers! I lost my father exactly one year ago when everything with Covid hit the world ? and because of Covid I could go to his funeral!!! Its devastating !!! I know how you feel!! Now the world is different and I have realized and re-evaluate everything in my life!!! Stay strong! ??????