Has anyone dealt with mental health issues?

Do****

• 10 months later...
Posted

Last year when i was in depression and this is the main reason of my mental health someone suggest me for life coaching to feel free from depression and improve mental health as well. Life coach helps you to feel free from depression and improve 1 your mental stability. He should deal with your mental health and improve this.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted
I recently came out of the deepest and darkest period of my life. I went through a triple whammy… lost my job, ended a 6-yr commitment (involved kids) and not by choice, then I lost my rock — my father🙏🏼☘️. The series of these events in 2019… turned me into a nervous wreck, depressed, sad, lost, confused, and scared to death.

I sought help for the first time in my life. It helped… I had no choice but to take medicine. I dropped 30lbs in 3 weeks, I had zero appetite, no zest for life and had no direction to turn, so I stayed locked in my room for over 9 months. I came out periodically… just enough to show I was trying. I did a lot of soul searching during this time and a lot of praying.

Get the help you need, don’t be ashamed or afraid to ask. And if you need to be alone be alone, but let someone know how you are feeling… there’s a compassionate world out there — we just need to connect and support one another❤️🩹‼️🌈☘️🙏🏼🥰

We all grieve differently and there’s no one fix… except for TIME — it’s the key 🔑 to ❤️🩹 healing.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Mental Health is extremely important to every human being. We do not live in a perfect world, and being able to cope with the stress of everyday life is tough. However, there are plenty of ways to take care of your mind and body. Mental health is something that we're often too uncomfortable to talk about, but it's a topic we need to discuss. Most people who suffer from mental health issues go through periods of depression and anxiety where they feel immobilized by their condition. As a result, they may feel that they are incapable of doing the things they usually love or used to be good at. Mental health problems can also cause people to withdraw from the world around them, which can, in turn, lead to loneliness and feelings of isolation. There are so many therapy centers even now there are online apps like The RoyalVibe Health app that allow you to track your mental health privately and securely, so you can focus on getting the help you need.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Can you pass the grade and take your team all the way to the ultimate prize? Can you win the Retro Bowl?