Is the marriage compulsory??

Na****

• Members
Posted
vor 14 Stunden, schrieb NamadPankaj:

Now i am crossing 34 but still single. In my life lots of girls came but i am not in serious relationship with them. Now i feel loneliness some time that time i thought about marriage. Now i am totally confused about marri?age...

Marriage won´t heal your loneliness. As BabaYaga said, try to find yourself. Everything else will happen on its own

Posted

I can only agree with what's already been said here, start with finding yourself and your happiness ?  Loneliness is a difficult feeling to deal with, but it's important to try and find a way to be happy in yourself. I'm attaching are some great articles on the topic that might be interesting! 

• 7 months later...
  • Members
Posted
hey there. As long as you are happy being alone, its good, but if you are feeling lonely and you think a partner can fill that loneliness, go for it.
go for arrange marriage if you are sceptical about love marriage. tell your parents, try meeting girls of their choice.....give yourself some time and eventually you will know what you want. age is just a number, its better to stay alone rather than regretting later. 🤗