What does happiness mean for you?

Tine

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Welcome to happiness Jonathan, and thank you for sharing! I think a lot of us can relate to your story ?

• Members
Posted

hi jonathan... i agree with you and what you have shared is very informative. thanks

• Members
Posted

BEWARE OF JEALOUSY
Envy is an obstacle to the unfolding of joy de Vivre. Like a mite that eats into the wood, it reminds us hollow most insidiously. It is said the first-ever act of crime owed its genesis to jealously.

Karen killed his brother Habil and paved the way for a spate of such crimes in the future. When we envy another person’s grace or grandeur or covet their such possessions as we miss, we pan through pangs of jealousy.

POSITIVE OUTLOOK
Granted that nothing in the world happens on its-own-stream, it is imperative that we learn to look to the brighter side of life. We know that two plus two make four. But is this is the be-all and end-all of your wisdom?

And that testifies to the flaws of our perception. Indeed two and two are four, but even one plus three make four. This cerebral flexibility mirrors a healthy and dynamic personality which is your ultimate passport for Happy and prosperous existence.

Happiness is a direction, not a place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Hi friends 

i think happiness is dirrectly attached with your mind if your mind is in good mood your all body parts reaction will be good

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Nice!

Just reading what you have shared, has a calming. Stay Happy. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

That is such an interesting idea ? Let's hope it won't be too long until you can go back to travelling more again ?

• 2 months later...
Posted

I couldn't agree more! ? It's so true that it is not enough to 'know' something, because in many situations we *know* something is not good or not right, but we don't actually do anything about it. I also definitely believe that being kind, giving, and trying to make others happy will in turn make you happy too. Thank you for sharing

• Members
Posted

This is interesting. Happiness is a topic of interest and I shall definitely read your blog.

Good luck!

Posted

Thank you for this, I agree that the feelings of love are directly linked to happiness ? Thanks for sharing! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

So true. I find one more reason for happiness is when I show/feel gratitude for everything in my life

• Members
Posted

To me happiness is feeling comfortable in my own skin and my place in the world.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I like that this topic has led to a discussion :)
Well, in my opinion, the emotion of gratitude is also derived from love. I give an example to show my point of view. You might be grateful for owning a new phone that you bought recently. But think about why you appreciate a new mobile device. You might want more stable and clearer video calls with your friends and loved ones. Such video calls are in fact expressions of love. Or you might want to be able to play more resource-intensive games. I actually see gaming as a way of expressing self-love; after all, you appreciate yourself for your skills.
This is almost what I wrote before, but try to think of something that you are grateful for, that doesn't have its roots in love.

Edited by Pelle
  • Members
Posted

So that link doesn't work and his site is about 5G or something. I think people check in to things without a purpose. We all have our "jerry maguire" moments. lol

If you want happiness to STICK - you need only to pay attention to your experiences on a daily basis. Start there. It's not rocket science. We don't "attain" happiness. We live it.