How to stay focussed and be filled with enthusiasm?

Mh****

• Members
Posted

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.I shall take your suggestion.

Lots of love .

Thank  you

Posted

I agree with the advice you've got from @Grateful444, it has a lot to do with mindset ? I'm also a big fan of making lists of the things I need to do, and it can either be in detail or just outlining the tasks in front of you. Perhaps a more detailed step-by-step list would be helpful for you, and this way you can check of each step on the way and see how you're progressing. I always get a sense of accomplishment after I checked everything off, so perhaps that can help to stay focused.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Posted

You don't need to pay extra to focus on yourself. You don't need to join any classes that teach you how to focus on yourself. By focusing on yourself and taking time for yourself, you can stay happy and stay away from negative thoughts.

The ability of our brains to focus on one primary job at a time has become more and more challenging to perform in the constantly changing digital world. You can train your mind to avoid distractions and stay present, though, with the appropriate attitude and some effort. No matter how small or huge the activity, knowing the advantages of maintaining focus can be essential to success. It can also help you determine where in your professional career you can make improvements.

here is the morning motivation. this is the 7 minute audio that you can listen to start your day.

https://galitta.com/morning-activation/

hope that helps!!