Hurdles of 20s

ra****

• Members
Posted

“Have you ever felt that all your ideas are dumb and you will never get rid of them? Before you take any action you may have defeated yourself ?”

How nice if someone can tell our future because we all want to know our future. when you towards from your early 20s to your late 20s. you face many obstacles & occurrences in life.

When you are in your adulthood, seeking your first job, the first relationship, exploring new hobbies. Being in your twenties is often confusing and lonely.

When I was in my early 20S that was the first time and new battle for me. I started facing an enemy inside me. There was a time I don’t know how to fight. When the time was quiet, I start practicing how to remain calm so fighting with myself doesn’t bother me. After 4 years of hurdles, I have figured out who I am as a human.

Posted

When you are in you are 20s you are often going through a lot of things for the first time, which can be challenging to deal with. It's also in a way the "right moment" to make some mistakes that you will then learn from moving forward. Having a great support system can be really vital during this age, whether it's friends or family, or even an online community ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
May 10, Lizzie said:

When you are in you are 20s you are often going through a lot of things for the first time, which can be challenging to deal with. It's also in a way the "right moment" to make some mistakes that you will then learn from moving forward. Having a great support system can be really vital during this age, whether it's friends or family, or even an online community ?

Completely agreed sir