Hello!

Posted

Hello and welcome to happiness Adithi ? How wonderful that you decided to change your career and follow your passion, that takes courage! I hope you'll enjoy our community ?

Posted

Welcome, Adithi! What a lovely name :) I also enjoy cooking and reading, but I live in a truck, so no gardening for me just yet haha We're happy to have you here. Thank you for joining ?

• 1 month later...
Posted

Welcome to happiness, I hope you enjoy our little community 🪴 We are all about meaningful connections 🌈

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Hi i am new  i am a problem solver 

• 1 month later...
Posted
A warm welcome to happiness! We hope you'll find our community to be that safe space where you can freely communicate and express your feelings 🌱
  • Members
Posted

Yeah, problem shared is half solved.

Posted

A warm welcome to happiness, I hope you will find our community useful for what you are going through. Make sure to check out the Magazine where you can find lots of articles that might resonate with you and your situation. Hope you have a nice day! 🪴

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Welcome to happiness 🌻

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

I Am New Here To Join You ! I Will Be Happy To Meet You ! Thanks To Welcome Me !

Posted

Welcome to happiness! We hope you will find our community a safe and helpful place on your journey 🌻

• Members
Posted
10 hours ago, Lizzie said:

Welcome to happiness! We hope you will find our community a safe and helpful place on your journey 🌻

Thanks Lizzie !

• Members
Posted

Hi! I'm Sudheesh. I'm from Mumbai. 

Posted
Am 5.11.2021 at 08:01, schrieb haywhysteven:

Yeah, problem shared is half solved.

Words of Wisdom 🙂