Introduction

Posted
9 hours ago, sandy1975 said:

Hey everyone I am here to share my joyful experiences with you all. Hapiness is not to be seeked it is there already. You have to experience it. Joy is the only way in which you can exit all other things are myths. I don't not believe in no gain no pain. Pain is not at all necessary. You will get it lots of it if you show affinity towards it. So be inclined to joy only 

Wise words! 💚

• Members
Posted

Hi I am new on this pltform.Going through lots of downside of life currently.I have dreams to fullfill but currently due to this pandemic and health issues things are not working out and hence get's stressed out.I am seperated and issues are also going on in my divorce hence I am on this platform to cheer up myself and communicate with new people'🙂🙂🙂

• Members
Posted (edited)

Welcome 🙏 Yes seperation is never an easy job. It needs a lot of courage. I will tell you about my experience. When my GF left me I said to myself I will cry heart out today but not tomorrow. That whole night I cried but with that I felt there is so much love I wanted to give her. Now If she is not willing let's keep it for some one who deserves me ☺️. So think this way it may help you as well

Edited by sandy1975
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Welcome to  the happiness club. I am also from India. Wish you all the best

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

A warm welcome to happiness 🌱 We're so glad you found us and hope you find our little community a safe and inspiring place on your journey 🤗

• Members
Posted

Helo lovies, I'm new here and im happy to be here😍

Posted

Hi Dina! Welcome and thank you for joining! Happy to have you here 😊

Posted

Welcome to happiness Dina! Hope you'll find our community helpful on your journey 🌱

Posted

Welcome to happiness 🌈 we're happy you found us! 

Posted

Welcome to happiness Sampath and thank you for coming in with a will to share happiness and your own experiences 🌈

• Members
Posted

Hello everyone,  How can we all share happiness by joining together

• Members
Posted

Helo to every one. I m veterinarian by profession and here for fun to discuss topic and to make some good time and have fun. 

Posted

Welcome to happiness 🌱 We're glad to hear that you already feel good about being here and inspired to continue your journey 🙏 The forum is the right place to share any feelings, struggles, or thoughts you have, and also to share your advice and thoughts on other people's posts by leaving a comment. Hope you find our community a safe and helpful place to share and learn - that's what we hope for 💫

• 3 weeks later...