Ur viewpoint is needed!!!

Am****

Posted

I think you should do what is best for you, and what makes you happy Life is too short not to go after your dream job and follow your newfound passion. It's never too late to make positive changes in your life, and how lucky to have found a way to combine your passion with your work! ? ? 

• Members
Posted

You must do a job according to your interest. Qualification or the degree is just a proof to show who you are. 

Posted

In an ideal world, our passion would also pay our bills. Yet when I chose a career, I decided on something that would pay the bills rather than something I was passionate about. Paying the bills is still a big issue that puts a clear limit on me living my passion.

For me, it's a process to combine the two and keep the balance between some financial stability and what I am enthusiastic about. I think it's also very personal what and how much you are willing to give up to pursue what is important to you (how important is it? and why? at what cost?).

If I'd try to pay the bills by creating art, I'd sacrifice my art because I would have to do more of what people like.

Maybe the answer is not either-or. Maybe the answer is "how to do both?".

Posted

There's a saying or quote that goes something along the lines of "If you do what  you love, you'll never work a day in your life." I would go for what drives me, what my passion is, which is not available to very many people in this world, sadly. Most of us work to live and think that's the only way or all that's available to us. Congratulations on realising your passion and living in accordance with that. In the end, you're only responsible for your own happiness and not also of the people who surround you.

• Members
Posted

depends on your responsibilities, if you have mortgage and family your dependents need to be secure by you earning enough to pay yhe bills, if you have small responsibility you can follow your passion

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Talking about independence and choices, I feel you should consider financial dependency in current situation and the take any steps. It would make the process & journey a little less harder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Between what you should do and what you are doing there is third option that do what's required. May be what you like to do today will not like the same thing tomorrow. Like you are an engineer but while you are on the job you feel you are a good trainer also and would like to be a trainer. Important is do whatever you want but do it joyfully