Motivation

Ji****

• Members
Posted

Everyone needs some inspiration, and these motivational quotes will give you the edge you need to create your success. So read on and get inspire.

Posted

Motivational quotes can definitely be inspiring and uplifting! Do you have a favourite one? ?

• 1 year later...
Posted
On 5/20/2021 at 6:12 PM, Jigar said:

Everyone needs some inspiration, and these motivational quotes will give you the edge you need to create your success. So read on and get inspire.

The motivation of an individual person for action is essentially the engine of everything and here you need to understand that it can express itself in absolutely different. This is how the French Revolution really began, when just passionate people with motivation gathered and did something. I here recommend you here to read an essay about the French revolution https://studydriver.com/french-revolution-essay/ , I have learned a lot for myself here and there are no problems. I hope it was good for you. Good luck.

Yes, I agree with you on that.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Yes... motivation is important in our daily life. It helps to change behavior, attitude and gives strength to see positive in any negative situation.

• 5 months later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)

amazing 

Edited by stellajonnes