Too much time on hands

Pe****

• Members
Posted

I am unable to commit to working at the moment...... therefore I have lots of time on my hands. Do you have any suggestions what I can fill my days with??

Posted

I'd suggest reading, maybe trying some new recipes for cooking or baking, going out for walks, yoga, joining a course in our Academy ?, and, if you're like me and enjoy organising, I'd also say decluttering and organising spaces in your home. Maybe there is some topic you've been curious about learning or exploring more? A friend of mine started experimenting a bit with planting flowers and vegetables in her kitchen window for example. ?  I hope this helps! 

Posted

Is there perhaps a list of things you've always wanted to do or get to while you were working, but never could due to time or other constraints? I used to work 6 days a week and had one day off where I had to get everything done. Often I didn't get to do it, because I was so exhausted on my off day that I just slept through most of it. ? When I finally left that job, I felt I had so much freedom to do the things I've been meaning to do, but never got around to. Turns out I was kept occupied for weeks. I became a bit of a tourist in my own city and went to see and visit places I've either never been or haven't been to in a while. I read as many books as I could get my hands on. I ate breakfast outside at the same restaurant every morning, sometimes with a friend, but mostly alone. I went for sunset walks and sunrise jogs, cooked dinner every evening (before that I only ever ate at work), and for the first few weeks really just enjoyed having time on my hands. That was a long time ago though and thinking back makes me a little nostalgic. Anyway, I hope you find what you love and do that. And as Lizzie said, there are a some great courses in the Academy if you're up for learning something new. ?

• Members
Posted

Thanks both 

I'm at the beach at the moment with Charlie my Pitbull. Whole day ahead of me.....I just feel aimless.....no purpose.... which causes low mood.... although I enjoy company I prefer to be alone most of the time. I'm not very creative.there is a huge void in my life that I don't think anything will fill and that scares me....I don't know my concept of god anymore...

I don't mean to be so negative I'm just being real and honest xx

Posted

I totally understanding that feeling, and I think it's really important to try and create some routines for yourself. What works for me is writing lists, even if it says things like go for a walk, get groceries, clean the bathroom, it always helps me get a sense of accomplishment when I check it off. I hope that helps you a little bit, and please know that you're not alone! ?

• 5 months later...
  • Members
Posted

I take extra free time as a gift. I had a bit of anxiety about the job and began to study what is relevant right now. Cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, has always been a rumor among my circle. I decided I would look into this and really kept my promise. Now I have my own bitcoin-wallet. I have an idea of how to mine btc but I realized that it's not worth it. A negative experience is also an experience, isn't it?

• 4 months later...
  • Members
Posted

I think everyone has heard that bitcoin and cryptocurrency have become very popular and attracted hundreds of investors. I recently found an interesting project that created its own bot trading. It's a machine that trades on a cryptocurrency exchange for you and generates income for its investor.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

I see a lot of people making money on cryptocurrency now, but I do not understand what I'm doing wrong, is there a resource that helps people like me?  

• Members
Posted

There is no right solution to make money with cryptocurrency except mining it yourself, but even then, you pay energy costs and hope, the mined currency will be worth more that what you had to pay.

There can't be one right way, because if everybody would act the same, everybody would buy at the same time and nobody would sell, so there wouldn't be a trade.

If you are talkting about investing in cryptocurrency, it's like a share. You want to buy it when the price is low and you want to sell it, when the price is high. So patience is the most important thing here. And when there finally is a low value which makes you think, it will not go any lower, you buy.

Some people make the mistake of buying late on the rising edge, because they think the rising will continue, even if they buy above the average value and then it drops back to normal.

• Members
Posted

I appreciate the convenience and comfort. I even teach trading with comfort. I help newbies understand all crypto terms correctly. I usually recommend them to use some web application like https://tabtrader.com/blog/trading-on-gate-io. I have a small list. I look for the most suitable option for each one. I personally like working with this service. What are your favourites?