Lock down

va****

• Members
Posted

Good evening to Every one,

I am tamil guy, from India. Just say Hi to you all. We are facing lockdown almost all over india. Every where we hearing corona deaths friends, relatives and known guys. Corona when its going to end, how can we resolve our issues.....

Posted

Namaste, yes it is a horrible situation. It hit Spain pretty hard last year and we also had a very strict lockdown for a long time where we could only leave the house to buy groceries. It was a tough time. It's heartbreaking to see that now it's happening in India and other parts of the world. The best advice I can give you is to hang in there and take care of yourself by keeping your immune system strong. It might not seem like it now, but it will end eventually and things will get better. There's much talk about a vaccine here and it will become accessible to many people. I hope it's something that will eventually be undertaken by your government too, for those who want it, of course.

• Members
Posted

Indeed, I am from Maharashtra and I feel you as we too are in the same situation and had to cancel a few good plans,and that shows how God is in control actually. We can pray for ourselves and others in all to get strength to overcome this while making the most of the situation.

Posted

It really is an awful situation with so much uncertainty and fear. I can only agree with what Candy said, try to stay safe and have faith that it will pass and eventually get better - even if it feels far away now. Let's hope the vaccine rollout goes swiftly and smoothly so that we can all start to go back to a safer and more open world again. ?

• 10 months later...
  • Members
Posted

I know that this pandemis is serious. But as so many illnesses are produced by brain, I guess current TV and internet zombification has a lot to do with reduction of immune system resistance and subsequent fear and anxiety rise that contributed to the number of cases that are sick.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Have you noticed that there are new statements about monkeypox? I'm afraid that there may be a new version of the pandemic, but more serious. But people have become accustomed to being reclusive over the years. I myself have moved my business online. Practice shows that online sales have become more in demand even despite customs clearance and new taxation.

• Members
Posted
4 minutes ago, RebLinn said:

Practice shows that online sales have become more in demand even despite customs clearance and new taxation.

That's so sad.
I really like going to a store to buy something in person.
There was an awesome PC part store in my area and it, but it was closed recently.

There was a clothing store with a very good advisory, which I really appreciated, but it was closed.
And when all the good stores are closed some day, there will be no reason for me to buy offline anymore.