Hello, I am new here. Looking for friends

• Members
Posted

I’m IBITOMI IBIWUMI OTUNOLA, an undergraduate student of history and diplomatic studies at the University of Abuja. Growing up as a child. I was always obsessed with reading and now considered myself as a budding writer. I am a Life long Student of history especially the interaction of man with his environment. I am also a fervent supporter of the SDGS goals adopted by the United Nations in 2015, plus I am also the campus director of the Earth Guardian Nigeria, a youth-led initiative that advocate for trees planting, sustainable living practices and a climate friendly Nigeria. Moreover I am also a 2D&3D animator, content writer and I am aspiring to become a foreign service officer/diplomat after my studies. For the time being, I’m looking for opportunities in personal and career line and ready to challenge myself.

Posted

A big welcome to happiness 🪴 It sounds like you are involved in a lot of amazing initiatives I'm sure a lot of people would love to hear more about! I hope you find our community a good place for your own personal growth and for learning new things