Meditation

ce****

Posted

Hello, here's an article from our magazine about a few different meditation techniques. There might be one or two you haven't tried yet? :)

There's also this body scan meditation that can be quite effective.

• Members
Posted
On 7/4/2021 at 9:04 AM, ceaser said:

I am over occupied these days with lot of unwanted trash thoughts in my head...

Need to meditate a lot... I follow trataka meditation ..

Looking for something new based on your experience..

Any new meditation techniques ???

Any guidance

Try to do Twin Heart meditation

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Sleep instantly by listening this... I have slept in just 5 minutes. Hope it works for you as well

• 5 months later...
  • Members
Posted

If you are a beginner in meditation and need some help, try listening to some guided mediations. With guided meditation, you can easily focus on what you want to do.

there are many good podcast available on different podcast platform. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

I prefer to meditate with my eyes closed and soothing music in the background. 

Always focus on your breathing, the best way to go is inhale 4 seconds, hold your breath 4s and exhale 4s. Once you count seconds and focus on your breathing, yoi don't have much room for other thougths. If you by accident open your eyes watch a video like this for example

https://youtu.be/pxWz2OfluXE

Watch and listen without any preference, emotion nor expectation. Proceed with calm, again focus on your breathing and close your eyes. Generally speaking, let your thoughts and emotion just flow. Be in the moment, become the moment, be one with yourself and everything around you. Be one! Just flow like water, let the air fill your lungs with good energy, then exhale the bad energy. 

• 1 month later...