Landmarkforum experiences

Yvonne

Posted

I have never heard of the landmark forum. Can you tell me more?

And how could learnings from there be integrated here on happiness.com?

Posted
3 hours ago, Tine said:

I have never heard of the landmark forum. Can you tell me more?

And how could learnings from there be integrated here on happiness.com?

The landmark forum seems to have a special formula to live a fulfilled life by clearing up the past and creating your own new future on a blank canvas. It's not about changing or fixing something, but about transformation. You get a guideline to have authentic communication that opens up new possibilities. People who stopped talking with each other or had issues with each other for years, started talking again. What is important in the process is to enroll people. That is the tricky part. Why you indeed can make some magic happen in a just 3 days workshop and would wish that everyone around you will also get this experience, you need to enroll people into this. This not only creates commitment, but it also shows the power that everyone self owns.

I was never in my life forced that much to get into communication with my social groups. And once I did it, I realized that it opens up many more things. So, I finally felt happy to get into this space. I wondered if anyone else was doing the forum and had similar experiences, and what would be the best way in life to integrate it.

I'm practicing yoga and meditation, what can become a quite lonely activity. So, I clearly see a need to get into communication to be completed and happy as we are  human-beings living in social structures.

I also see happiness.com potentially bridging here the gap. So, I saw here a perfect match in enrolling people and be in communication :)

Posted

I am not sure if I get it, but it surely sounds great. 😅
However, what I am hearing is the emphasis on a real, honest and engaged conversation that goes beyond - or maybe I should say bypasses - prejudices, grudges and assumptions.
And from my experience, it's both the hardest and the most healing and connecting practice. My hope is that it gets easier the more I practice it, though.

• Members
Posted

Personally, I think that the way to be at peace and happy in ones skin - is to truly embrace that there is no such thing as tomorrow, or yesterday or even coulda, woulda, shoulda. Our entireties belong in the here and now: the present...our presence is only ever felt in the present, at any single point we are the accumulation of all our memories, experiences and knowledge - you reach this place and your soul will sing. Everything we are, everything we have done, every love, loss, rejection, betrayal, surprise, pain and pleasure we have ever felt is all that we are. We cannot alter what has been, but whatever has been, has gone, and here you are. Accept it. Are you happy, do you feel that if you passed tomorrow (or that your wish to not wake at least was granted) it would be ‘fine’ or ‘ok’? Well, it is and it would be. The rock would still spin. But accept what has led you to here, accept it as it is alone for what it is (nothing) and you are then completely free to take each next step, next try, next laugh or cry without fear, worry or apprehension, your path hasn’t been trodden, your story yet to be told...our lights, our lives are boundless, attracting and repelling energies at all times in order to keep the balance. It’s rather lovely apparently 😬😊