• Members
Posted

How can we recover from negativity and brings happiness and positivity in life

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Physical health and mental health have a deep connection
You just need to work out at least 3 times a week and your mind will be thankful 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
On 11/14/2021 at 1:29 PM, Burks said:

Physical health and mental health have a deep connection
You just need to work out at least 3 times a week and your mind will be thankful 

If I may add, meditate, reset, and be one with nature.

I've actually appreciated these when the pandemic hit. We have a little patio that we haven't used for a while. But when the pandemic hit we somehow did a little project, we bought patio furnitures, added some plants and somehow made our patio more homey.

I'm telling you this made our house's aura more positive. Here's a peek at it. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 8.56.06 PM.png

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Physical and mental health both are most important for healthy and happy life.  Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood. You should take care of it. If you want to improve your mental health you should go for life coaching. Last year when i was in depression and this is the main reason of my mental health someone suggest me for life coaching to feel free from depression and improve mental health as well. Life coach helps you to feel free from depression and improve 1 your mental stability. He should deal with your mental health and improve this.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Mental health is most important part in your life. You should take care of it. If you want to improve your mental health you should go for life coaching. Last year when i was in depression and this is the main reason of my mental health someone suggest me for life coaching to feel free from depression and improve mental health as well. Life coach helps you to feel free from depression and improve 1 your mental stability. He should deal with your mental health and improve this.