Love is very important to live, do we need passion in it, I mean should have to cheat?

Ma****

• Members
Posted

Love is divine. Both male and female energy is working on to get a progeny, son or daughter. Should we need to mix it with negative influences, like passion, angry thought, revenge etc. Fun with sexy friends should be placed before marriage or commitment.

Posted

Cheating often ruins a relationship as your partner can find it very hard to trust you again. Perhaps consider why you want to be with someone else behind your partner's back, and strive for open and honest communication with yourself and with your partner. Can you explore ways to find passion with your partner?  

• Members
Posted (edited)

I feel love is pure, it can not categorised on the basis of physical relation. If you really love someone you can't cheat on him or her. You never feel in such a way, Because you love someone from your soul. When you surrender your soul to someone your body can't go in opposite.

Edited by Prashant-3853
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
July 20, Prashant-3853 said:

I feel love is pure, it can not categorised on the basis of physical relation. If you really love someone you can't cheat on him or her. You never feel in such a way, Because you love someone from your soul. When you surrender your soul to someone your body can't go in opposite.

Nicely said