New here, working on enlightenment

• Members
Posted

How wonderful it is to read your expression of self discovery, knowing that our time is limited in this physical form, and that by directing the focus of your attention inward towards the seat of your experience you may unfold the mysteries of what being alive truley is.....a gift....one that allows us to experience the causality of this universe...its an honor to connect with others who are actually open to having inclusive dialogue as we are all meshing in this web of relationship....as everything we think, feel, and do (or dont do) affects the web of existence. Right now we are in a crucial time, as you know, for every individual to become inclusive, balanced, and responsible for the life we have been given. We must remember our soverignty and take the necessary steps to become empowered as humans that know how to be, for all of life to flourish in all of its forms, as guardians for all of life to be able to move through the evolutionary process as it was intended...

This is the real spiritual path, if there was a an actual path, it is to be a full fledged life that shines in all of its radiant solar powered glory just as the sun offers its rays freely for all in its reach so shall the spiritual being offer itself to all that are suffering...and right now the suffering on the planet is immense for most species...the question is how responsible do we want to be?

My name is Joseph, thank you for reading this much, I would love to have a dialogue through email if you wish, for whoever reads this, @

[email protected]

May your effulgent nature burst forth!

• Members
Posted

Greetings I am here with you I been intuned since I was 6 yrs old and my spiritual journey has been amazing and each level will get more intense the awakening is real embrace it fully let it guide you My name is Amber and if there is anything you want to know I am here ask anything sending love & light

• Members
Posted

Hi, I am new to this website.. Can some one guide me how to use this?

• 5 months later...
  • Members
Posted
Hi....wow..cool...i find the same person here...you just awaken my friend
  • Members
Posted

We can share how to balance our body mind soul aura about this dude...