Badly struggling with studies

Mo****

• Members
Posted

Hello Moezzahh

First please accept my condolences for the loss of your dad. I lost my dad at 15, although we weren`t that close it still hit hard, although i wasn`t sitting any exams.

I can`t give you advice on how to deal with the loss of your dad, as everyone deals with the grieving process differently.

The only advice i can offer is to tell your teachers of your loss, and see if they can help you in anyway i.e. deferring taking your test until you`re in a better headspace, however long that might be.

Academically, i wasn`t gifted, but worked hard and got several degrees including a Masters. Exams were the one thing i dreaded but always passed. One thing i credit this to is using mindmaps, which i have attached a link to.

With exams being timed, i found doing a quick mindmap helped he come up with things that i could use. This could help you focus on the key issues.

Below are some links which gives you an insight on mindmaps with links to download.

These won`t help you grieve, but if you have to take tests they can hopefully help you.

Stay safe

Andrew

mind maps 2.png

Mindmaps 1.jpg

• Members
Posted

Learn to accept everything. What life is giving to you.

When the day is new, Thought process should be new, One day we all will pass away, No matter

Adnan