Worrying about future

Ri****

Posted

Worrying about the future in one way or another is something most of us do  ☁️ 

I don't have a concrete suggestion for your situation, but to answer your question about education I would say that for me education is definitely important. Everything we learn we are able to apply in different situations in life that can become part of our strengths. 🌱 Don't be scared to think about what you dream of, it can point you in the direction of what you want to do 💫

• Members
Posted
Hi! Thank you for your encouragement.

I'll try to be more brave to dream

and start from now, I hope I can increase my value in education. 🤍
  • Members
Posted

Your post was the very first one I saw as I was browsing this platform. I'm also a 2nd year college here in PH major in English just like you, and teachers here in our country were not compensated right the salary of our teachers here can't suffice their needs. And as a future teacher this is also my main concerns. I'm also worrying my future plus I was just being forced to have this course due to the pandemic, I'm being stuck in this course. Nevertheless, I'm sure that soon things will be better and everything will fall into place and so our worries will soon be vanish. Cheer up girl!

• Members
Posted
Hi Gee, thank you for sharing with me here. Hope the world is getting better. Let's start to enjoy what we have been chosen. Hope we can achieve our dreams whatever it is.
  • Members
Posted
On 9/30/2021 at 12:28 PM, Ristia_Tia said:

Have you ever worried about your future? Sometimes, I feel worried about my future:(
I worry about my job or profession
FYI, I am a college student now, my department is English language Education.

I love teaching but in my country, the salary of a teacher is not enough for providing for the basic need of life. I know, when it is going to "sharing knowledge", money does not always matter, what matters is a genuine heart to teach and to share. But, let me be realistic, we need money, though.

Start from that worry, I rethink again, and ask a question " what is my dream?" And I don't feel comfortable with that feeling, I am afraid a just waste my parents' money to study but in the future, I don't know what I should do with the knowledge that I have acquired.

Do you have a suggestion or advice for my problem?

Do you think education is important?

You know I am also a college student I am a graduate student I was also at a same face which you were facing I am also having a passion of dance I love to do dance you know what we get 24 hours a day we will sleep 8 hours then also we have time we do work 9 to 5 then also we have time then you can calculate we eat lunch, breakfast, dinner just take more 3 hours we spend but dear after this all we have more 4 hours to do what we want so for a better life for a better income growth you have to make some hustle and nowadays, there are many fields which you can go in the term of education if you love to do teaching then just go for it nowadays you have many options if you want information about the fields for education related I can share you one of the best article which I love to share if you want... 

• Members
Posted
hei Pragi, thank you for sharing. I want the article that you mentioned. How can I get that article?
  • 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted
On 9/30/2021 at 2:58 PM, Ristia_Tia said:

Have you ever worried about your future? Sometimes, I feel worried about my future:(
I worry about my job or profession
FYI, I am a college student now, my department is English language Education.

I love teaching but in my country, the salary of a teacher is not enough for providing for the basic need of life. I know, when it is going to "sharing knowledge", money does not always matter, what matters is a genuine heart to teach and to share. But, let me be realistic, we need money, though.

Start from that worry, I rethink again, and ask a question " what is my dream?" And I don't feel comfortable with that feeling, I am afraid a just waste my parents' money to study but in the future, I don't know what I should do with the knowledge that I have acquired.

Do you have a suggestion or advice for my problem?

Do you think education is important?

I feel it almost everyday :(

I'm a student as well, currently taking up a computer science course but kind of confused of the path that I want to get into. If you'll see in this, getting hired a developer is no easy task. I need to have a niche that I need to cater to but what if I don't have any... what if I'm not good enough. Everyday I worry about that and slowly driving me insane.

My friend suggested that I get into a contract work to get a jump early on what the real world is going to be. But I just feel scared and doubtful that I'll be able to do it. I already have a game plan and even business contract like how every other contractor ready but nothing's pushing me to do it. I feel like I won't be able to get. I think I'm scared to get rejected. I don't know how to move forward. 

• 10 months later...
  • Members
Posted
On 11/14/2021 at 5:13 PM, charapcharap said:

I feel it almost everyday :(

I'm a student as well, currently taking up a computer science course but kind of confused of the path that I want to get into. If you'll see in this, getting hired a developer is no easy task. I need to have a niche that I need to cater to but what if I don't have any... what if I'm not good enough. Everyday I worry about that and slowly driving me insane.

My friend suggested that I get into a contract work to get a jump early on what the real world is going to be. But I just feel scared and doubtful that I'll be able to do it. I already have a game plan and even business contract like how every other contractor ready but nothing's pushing me to do it. I feel like I won't be able to get. I think I'm scared to get rejected. I don't know how to move forward. 

Ok, I will keep that in my mind.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Yes it is worrisome. But as I've noticed with life. It's peaks and valleys