Sustainable Life

Ra****

• Members
Posted

7020668528 for those who think they can bring peace into this planet

Posted

We definitely all need to start taking better care of our planet 🌍  and changing our consumption habits and not take mother nature for granted 🌱  Here are some articles from our magazine that might be interesting: 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Sustainable development is what people are seeking today. From industries to individuals the importance of sustainability is getting its value. As an individual how we can be a part of this sustainable Lifestyle ?

As the season of festival has arrived and many more to come, why not to start with gifts? now here I know many won't believe in the concept of gifting thinking it waste of money or time or efforts, hence we found a easy way Gift cards. But the joy of receiving gifts unwrapping it and feeling excited about it is something that's priceless. We can still make gifting a fun and exciting process with this zero waste sustainable gift ideas.

1. Plantable gifts

2. DIY Beauty products/kits

3. Homemade cookies

4. Indoor compost bin

and many more. 

Check here for more sustainable and conscious gifting ideas

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted
Thanks for sharing. I agree. We live in a world where people want things quickly, easy, and cheap. This is not normal for humans. We are destroying mother earth and in turn, destroying ourselves. This is a sickness in society. I would go as fast to say it's even a spiritual sickness within the world. We don't value humans, animals, nor earth.