The love

aq****

• Members
Posted

What is love, the idea of having a person u love the most beside you or letting them go otherwise for any reason that they think wont let you be together?

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Will I someday be loved, because I try so much? The fact is I live in Guinea and the girl I love live in Maryland City and I've never felt what I feel for her.

Posted

If you're saying you are in a long distance relationship, those can be very challenging. Especially when you can't travel to see each other face to face, and perhaps don't know exactly when you will see each other again. As always in any relationship, communication is key, so make sure you share how you're feeling and what you need with each other. Although time difference can complicate things further, phone calls, video calls, and messages can help keeping the connection and feelings alive. 🌻

• Members
Posted

I definitely agree with Lizzie. Communication is the most vital component to a relationship. Based on experience, even if you are face to face with your partner but if there aren't any good communication going on with you both, troubles, misunderstanding, quarrel even uttering harsh and mean things can lead to your relationship to fall apart. But if you keep communication lines open, even in text messagings, video calls, or simple phone calls to say hello, it can fill the spaces in between and create connection to each other not just physically but more so emotionally & psychologically thus making you both feel loved, secured and hopeful.