Why everyone should buy a sex doll

ja****

• Members
Posted

Life is inevitable to be lonely and lonely. The real feelings of silicone dolls, the good figure and the impatient eyes can not only meet the needs of our body, but also fill our feelings of loneliness, especially when we are single and work for a day. When you get home, you will lie on the sofa and swipe your phone for a long time. People's heart will become more and more empty. Now there are many physical doll businesses on the market and their functions are all complete. They have body temperature, intelligent voice dialogue and chat. And other functions, and the current technology is completely based on the 1:1 production of real people, even the meridian bones are made very realistic, to be honest, the current dolls are not only for people to solve physical problems, but also for people’s psychology. Have a lot of company around

This is my sex doll. Only she can accompany me when I am single

17093S Savannah-7.jpg

• Members
Posted

OK, thank you. I'll pay attention next time. I won't release sexy photos. Thank you very much for your support. I think dolls are very helpful to solve people's loneliness

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Posted

I hear immense sadness in your words, is everything okay, dude? I understand that sometimes we are lonely, but there are always people who will support us and spend time with us.