Explain happiness

Ad****

Posted

It's true, happiness can be found inside of us 🌱

• Members
Posted
On 9/12/2021 at 5:53 PM, Adnanecrx said:

Hello guys, how to find the real happiness! Well, this question had been going through my mind for a long long time ... The more I live the more I realize how easy it is to find it inside of you

Recite Holy Quran Book

• Members
Posted
All happiness is in giving.... Practice giving and you'll see it all.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

So true! Happiness comes from within ourselves 💫

Posted

Yes, we can't always change our circumstances but we can change how we relate to them. There's a lot of power within us which we can use for the better. 🙂

• Members
Posted

I find that happiness comes from the simpler times in my life where I can relax.  

Posted
6 hours ago, PureEnragement said:

I find that happiness comes from the simpler times in my life where I can relax.  

Totaly. There a scientific explaination for that. When we are able to relax our parasypathetic nervous system is active and that means that we feel safe and able to relax, recover and recharge.

Posted
Yes! Kindness spreads kindness 🌈
  • Members
Posted

Hello (new here)! Here is my definition:

Happiness is finding the beauty in everything. All the people and nature, God. And whimpering to yourself from the sheer enormity of the beauty you can sense in everything. It means that you could know the love that God put into all the bits and pieces of some kind of thing. Or you could see the beauty of someone and it means that you have overcome that negative thinking you did about them. You mend the breakd you have in relationships only to find peace. It means you worked on becoming a well-adjusted person in the world. Happiness is seeing the world different than all the people who do not want to participate. You love life and you LIVE. You do not take like for shame. And you do not take life for granted because you have to live like there is no tomorrow. There is no guarantee that there is a tomorrow. You love life. God let's you in that He loves you, and it brings together all the pieces. It shatters the thought you were only mildly good enough for anyone.