Here to learn. Find advice and better meditation resources.

St****

• Members
Posted

I am a beginner and have started meditation and the search for inner peace, balance and happiness a little more than a month ago. I am hoping to find in this forum knowledge from people who have more experience in this subject than me and to share and better understand the forms I am using now.

I have been using youtube as I have found many videos there, but that is also the problem, there are to many different ones.

I am thinking of purchasing meditation music, but would like would like some insight from someone who knows this better before I continue. Any advice or feedback would be appreciated.

Recommendations or links to better resources than youtube would help a lot.

Thank you and have a blessed day.

Posted

Hi! 
First of all, well done for starting to explore the benefits of meditation 🌱 Here are some articles you might find interesting: 

• Members
Posted
50 minutes ago, Lizzie said:

Hi! 
First of all, well done for starting to explore the benefits of meditation 🌱 Here are some articles you might find interesting: 

Thank you very much. I appreciate this a lot. I will go through them and keep checking for more info and help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
On 11/3/2021 at 4:25 PM, Lizzie said:

Hi! 

Exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you for this!!

I've been all over the place lately and need some alignment.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted

A soothing music or a simple rain can help too. 

I usually love listening to this