How did you survive the Pandemic? Tough or Easy phase?

Ya****

• Members
Posted

The Pandemic has taught manyof us a lot. Some gained, some lost, some survived. 

Posted

Yes, I don't think anyone will go unmarked from the past years living with the pandemic and all its affects on us. Being in lockdown and living with all the restrictions in place was tough for me, and not being able to see family members.

It has reminded me to not take anything for granted, and to not waste any time 🌱 Life can clearly change quickly, and we never know what's around the corner, so better to make the most of today and take the opportunities to spend time with family and friends when you can 🌻

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

Yes, it was some how tough but later on God changed the toughness to be the most smiling and enjoyable year for me

• 3 months later...
  • Members
Posted

For me it was really a hard time. Internally I have always rejected propaganda and man-made activities, so I got myself into a really huge stress.

• Members
Posted

The pandemic revealed, how open minded some people are or are not.

There are the vaccinated and the unvaccinated and some people decided to fight or exclude people from the other side.

I even heard of companies excluding unvaccinated people from job interviews.

I'm vaccinated by the way, but I don't think, people should be treated this way because of their opinion.