FINDING CLOSURE AFTER A BREAK UP

An****

Posted

It sounds like you've realised you're not in the best place to date right now, and that is already a big step! Focus on yourself and your own personal growth and find the things in life that makes you happy. Sometimes you need to find yourself again after a breakup, and find your inner happiness again 🌻

It might also be useful to sit down and figure out what it is that attracts you to these guys who end up giving you negative energy. Sometimes we repeat a pattern in our relationships, and also in the type of person we date, and it can be helpful to try and get to the bottom of that. 
Sending you lots of positive energy!   

• Members
Posted

well @Angechi sorry about what you are passing through. Honestly it happens a lot if you have spent with someone a long time. You kind of feel connected. But about the negative energy, it comes from you and not the men you meet out there. You are still holding your past. Though your mind says your over it but still your heart is sinking. You have to allow positive energy in yourself first. Learn to love yourself first before loving anyone else. So heal your inner self first, then the better will come to at last. I will give you a tip. Well as for me I have learned to rely on things that I love to avoid boredom. I love watching movies, cooking and listening to music so you can do too things that you love most and at the end of the day you will learn to explore more new things about yourself that you did not know. It really helps. Hopefully you'll heal soon. 

• 11 months later...
  • Members
Posted
what i do if i was in that situtation is do something creative so you can get that closure that you need