My relation with happiness

JD****

Posted

Welcome to happiness Jeremie, we're glad you wanted to join our community I think many can relate to feeling unhappy with how they look, a lot of people struggle with body image issues. I think it's so important to try and focus on feeling better about yourself from the inside, and make your headspace a loving place to be. Look after yourself with nutritious foods, physical activity, but also by doing things that makes you laugh or puts a smile on your face. Personal growth and finding that self love and gratitude is a journey, and hopefully you can find our community a helpful tool. Feel free to check out the Academy and Magazine for courses and articles that you might be interested in.

Have a great week! 🌈

Posted

Dear Jeremie @JD224

I hear the yearning for connection, acceptance and love from others in your words. And I think what I hear too is that you hope with a different face this will happen.
There might be another way to get what I think you are looking for.
Tara Brach asked, "Why do we only accept the love that we deserve?"
And you might be thinking that you do not deserve love unless you look a certain way.
Like so many of us, myself included, you might think that you aren't good enough, that there's something wrong with you.
But that's a delusion.

Everybody deserves love! You do too.

Remember that: You are worthy, you are good enough, and you deserve love! Allow it in. 💚