Do we Need to Fall in Love ?

An****

Posted
What a beautiful way to see that love is in all of us and we don't have to create it. We just need to experience it: pure and unconditional love. But this looks like love is a passive thing. I heard from some people that it seems that they are unable to love or unable " to fall in love". What would you tell them?
  • Members
Posted
I fell in love with my best friend in 1988 and out lived was wonderful we raised 6 children who gave us 26 grandchildenand 2 great grandchildren. My husband passed away July 31st. 2019 and I'm lost and so sad
  • Members
Posted
On 9/12/2019 at 6:57 PM, AnandKoodali said:

The feeling of Love is always there with in us. So when someone tells me , I fell in love , I tell them its always there with in us. We just need to experience it with every life in this planet :)

Sunset Courage Quote Poster.png

Love is life, if you are living a life you are in love. 

Posted
On 9/16/2019 at 4:15 AM, Pat-3426 said:

I fell in love with my best friend in 1988 and out lived was wonderful we raised 6 children who gave us 26 grandchildenand 2 great grandchildren. My husband passed away July 31st. 2019 and I'm lost and so sad

Hi @Pat-3426 thank you for sharing this beautiful story. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I send you lots of blessings. Hope you find the support you need. ??

• Members
Posted
Not sure. When I think about falling in love---it was not part of the plan. No thought about loving this person. Then maybe as time went on...the friendship became more like the romantic kind of love. I think to fall in love is a man made statement. I wrote an article on love. Once become available on my website will share. However love is an interesting topic. Thanks for asking!
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

I think love is necessary for personal development that's just love in general. As far as falling in love being a necessity no but I teleworking for myself life would be lonely without ever getting to share your love with someone else. I like what the first person that replied said that it's the journey to be one with ourselves. Also I like what they said about the feeling being inside me because even the chemicals that make us love drunk come from inside. It's all inside we are are own soul mates really. I think that is a thing most people have confusion about is that a person who is a condition in our life can ever make anyone feel a certain way by the circumstances it is inside of us. It is also in me that when I'm broken hearted I love myself back to life. It is better to be the lover than to be loved I think and that is actually more gratifying in the end anyways but as far as relationship they are not necessary Ibut should enhance and. Enrich our already perfect whole and complete selves I will ask the universe to provide me with love and I can feel it supernaturally literally when there is no one around

• Members
Posted

We are not able to give love if we do not love us. That is obviosus.

But falling in love... wow that is different, that is a drug...and if you are enough lucky to share your love... that is just amazing! 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

I feel that falling in love, just like many other experiences, is very essential for our growth. All the positive and negative experience we have while in love helps us to learn about ourselves and the other person. It teaches us to be joyful for not just ourselves but the one we are in love with. At the same time the heartbreak also teaches us that nothing is permanent and we can love and let go. It all eventually is an illusion. We are here to go through life to experience, learn and grow. Love is something we are, it's not limited to a person or thing. We must see it as a light within and use it to illuminate others.:)