5 Love languages

Li****

• 2 months later...
Posted

The 5 love languages were super helpful to me as I started to understand myself and others better.

Now I really feel loved and appreciated even when the love language spoken isn't the one I speak but I am able to see the intention behind and appreciate that.

https://www.5lovelanguages.com/quizzes/

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Thank you. I am sure that this information will be useful to me since I am now in an active search for love. I think dating sites are the best options to achieve this goal. Because I'm tired of being lonely, I want to find my soul mate. I hope everything works out for me.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

These languages are obvious, especially physical touch

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

I managed to find my soulmate in Italy, and I can tell you that our love languages are identical, it's quality time and physical touch. But we do struggle with the language barrier, and that's the reason I started to learn a language with lingopie. Everything is going pretty well, so I hope we'll manage to figure everything out soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

That is good to know. Good luck to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted
Love languages are so important to know about your partner and can help form connection 🥰
  • Members
Posted
On 9/13/2019 at 5:27 AM, Lizzie said:

I just read this article about the 5 love languages, and I found it super interesting! I definitely think many issues in a relationship comes from poor communication, for example, not speaking the same love languages or not knowing your partner's love languages. The article explains which the 5 love languages are, and how to identify them within yourself and with your partner, and how being aware of them improves the communication a lot. Perhaps you are showing love in a language your partner does not understand and vice versa. 

Are you aware of what your love languages are? Have you noticed someone close to you having a completely different love language? 

Thank you for this! My fiance and I finally opened up completely and figured out we have the same love language!! :)