Hello everyone, I am new here looking for people to exchange ideas and learn new culture

• Members
Posted

Hello everyone,

I am Priyadarshini Bopardikar based in Pune, India. I am an electrical engineer by profession and now working as an IELTS Trainer with Ufaber Edutech Mumbai, India. Apart from that, I am a Holistic practitioner responsible for imparting distant healings for those suffering from Physical, Mental and relationships issues. I am also a handwriting analyst and recently a published author. I am glad to be a part of this group to serve, contribute and care. 

Posted

A big welcome to both of you, we're glad you found our community 🪴 Our forum is a great place to seek advice and share wisdom, and I hope you find it useful

• Members
Posted

Hello everyone, am Paul James,a student of psychology, natures photographer. Am in search of happiness and how I can add happiness to the lives of others

• Members
Posted

Hi Paul,

You can start your own happiness journey with the smallest things such as feeding stray animals, gifting most liked eatable items such as chocolates, biscuit packs to the underprivileged kids. You can then start this as a regular activity depending on your budget. 

All the best. Hoping that you start your journey soon.

• Members
Posted

Hi my name is Mary, am from serra Leone west Africa. am going through a lots of stress in terms of relationship who to trust. also thinking about settling down i want to have a home i can call my own .🙌

• 1 month later...
Posted
Welcome! How about starting by telling us something about your culture? For example "what does a typical monday look like for you?"
  • Members
Posted

I am glad you care found out.. about what I am doing every day (my culture).

Guess what like every one with two hands and two feet I don't do same every day,but for now as I am uni most of my day would be on class☺️

• 3 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Hi there! I'm a huge fan of Hindi, and I'd love to learn this language. Do you think it's hard? And how long it'll take me to learn it?

• Members
Posted

I am happy to exchange new ideas and learn about other cultures.

• Members
Posted

Well, I think the ability to learn foreign languages varies from person to person. In my case, I can say that it's enough for me to watch TV shows or movies in the desired language on services like lingopie for a month, and I'll be able to keep small talk, while others need more time for that, but I hope it won't be hard for you to learn Hindi.