so , off lately i am ruminating about existencial thoughts , who are we , why are we here on this earth , what is tge purpose of life , what is inside human beings , do we choose the life ?

am****

• Members
Posted
What if you literally got to know all about about all these questions????
  • Members
Posted

Hi first of all pls relax your mind and calm down a bit. There is nothing in this world which can't be sorted out. Two rival nations can sit across the table and come to a mutual conclusion. So I am assuming there is something in the back of your mind which is bothering you. So you have ideally two choices: 1.) Can this thing be sorted? If yes go for it, give your best shot to turn around the tables and pull the result in your favor. 

2.) If nothing can't be done then what is the point of being cry baby living in chaos. Better you move on and live your life. Sucidal thoughts are worst. You are young and have possess all the power to get anything. Be brave and be giving to enjoy the life. 

• Members
Posted

Hello stranger, I know it feels odd what on earth Are we doin but there has always been a plan for all of us eventually we'll know the good someway. Just wait for it find good companions who make you feel good do some exercise and cherish your life. chill its eventually gonna end up why not to enjoy the best out of it