How Do you give back to community as a way of sharing Happiness ?

Ra****

• Members
Posted (edited)

Give back to community is one of the best way which on my side i take it as the best way of sharing Happiness to other people. 

How do you give back to community ?

Edited by Raphaelbush
  • Members
Posted
I think being your better self with people, smiling, sharing positivity, being kind and compassionate, sharing a higher vibration... These all are gifts that are easy and cost nothing. Humanity is evolving...
  • 7 months later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)

It's really luck to have family or parent who will stand for you and get some basic needs!   

Foot Slopes Foundation endeavors to improve the quality of life for the children in need. Through multiple services and projects, focusing particularly on children in extreme poverty, we are striving to reduce the illness, child mortality, provide educational opportunities and support community development.

We are top-notch Tanzania Safari Tour Operators based in Arusha for Safari in Tanzania, we specializing in Tanzania family Safari Packages, Honeymoon Safaris, Serengeti Great Migration Safari, Photography Safaris, Tanzania Private Small Group Safari, Private Wildlife Safari, Luxury Tanzania Safari Tours & Travel, Mountain Trekking and hiking (Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru).

Edited by matteoemiliao