What is happiness?

Am****

• Members
Posted

My advice just forgive her, so many parents are like that they abandoned you when you needed them but they forget that they are not your God. They were your caretaker, how they did this assignment will be judged by God. Accept her you can't have another mother no matter the money you have. Stay blessed

• Members
Posted
12 hours ago, Amelia-7819 said:

Right now i just feel empty in my heart ,, many question i want to ask ,, but i can't find the answer ,, From the age of 6 I was left by my mother and I am now 34 years old, my mother came back and just to meet me ,, I'm happy namu. Also sad at the same time .. I feel he came to me just to know if I'm alive or not and after that well he doesn't care whether as long as he leaves me, I'm fine or not I'm hurt or not he doesn't ask that's what it is he introduced me to his stepsister ,, ok i am happy but he always compares me to him ok at first i thought it was okay but often he always compares ,, i realized i am an orphan he raised even though only until the age of 6 ,, but does he not think at all when he left me asking how I was once no he never, that's why I always ask what it means to be happy ?? 

Amelia, life's cycle is all alone traveling path, during this path everyone has to meet and once leave eachothers, yes God has created feelings mind and loving heart but have to be stress free cause nothing is constant have to move ON - so don't feel embraced and upset about the past - present - future.

• Members
Posted

Well, this life is full of challenges. But we need to be patient and forgive one another. No one no what will happen in the future. Therefore, forgive your Mom and accept her she is still your mother anywhere you go. Be happy leave the past to go.

• Members
Posted

Just stay happy and think about about the positive aspect of life....and leave the past behind you💖

• Members
Posted

Happiness is an emotional state characterized by feelings of joy, satisfaction, contentment, and fulfillment. While happiness has many different definitions, it is often described as involving positive emotions and life satisfaction.Happiness is generally linked to experiencing more positive feelings than negative.