Am I the only one who’s interest for meditation have grown tremendously?

Ma****

Posted
No you aren't :-) What kind of meditation do you practice and why?
  • Members
Posted

Just found the forum and joined. Meditation is a learned and practiced art. I appreciate it to help with insomnia and it can be a brain shut off valve.

• Members
Posted
Looking into sunrider health products
  • Members
Posted
Transcendental meditation & reiki healing
  • Members
Posted
Since I started @ 1974 dev winter / 1994–1995. Yrs. Self realization known as cosmic consciousness or jesuschrist consciousness built inside everybody yes it’s part of your consciousness. Buoy in you. Hello any more question. Learn it with tm teacher holy tradition to God. Tunes into body for better transcendence into GOD CONSCIOUSNESS WENG UOU DO MEDITATION everyday morning& night. I used to meditate in break room for 15 minutes when negative customer “ post office Job usps did negative action against us. Taking out their negativity thankGOD I MEDITATED .
  • Members
Posted
FIND A RIDING STAR HEALER. ALL OVER THSTS MORR POWERFUL THAN REIKI I FO 4 forms of reiki& rising star healing gog my friend into others 2006 hd loved it working on yourself & others healing enlightened master in Ireland derek oneil hrs got you tube videos great man happy day to you blessing. Reiki master Linus& rising star master
  • Members
Posted
Future after set up travel to do reiki healing
  • Members
Posted
Blessings& tenderness to you stay in the light of GOD JESUS THE CHRIST
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

https://youtube.com/@Relax_musicformeditation The Best relax music for meditation, study or sleep