Business Development Service's

Al****

• Members
Posted

Create your business ideas and turning it into a profitable business.

• Members
Posted

My idea is to develop my own website and generate revenue from google ads and affiliate marketing :)

But I don't know how to start. Please can anyone help me with your suggestions.

• Members
Posted

First get your website done. You can go on YouTube for lessons on Google Ad. For your website development am right here ...

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Starting and building your own business is difficult. You will have ups and downs. At the beginning of my startup, I invested my own money and borrowed. It was hard to get started. First steps included is conduct market research, do business plan, fund your business (personal money or loans), pick your business location, choose a business structure and much more

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Aa****
Posted

I am seeking to ignite the inception of an innovative new (pre-) incubator for new venture creation. Know more at: http://www.FoolQuest.com 

• Members
Al****
Posted

That sounds great 🥂

• Members
Re****
Posted

To be honest, I'm a little scared to do business at a time when the whole economy is flying into the abyss. I thought about something real but gave up when I saw the whole business plan with all the expenses. I have never been strong in cryptocurrency, but I understand that this is also one of the options for additional income.. Is anyone considering this possibility seriously?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Sa****
Posted

I think that if you choose a suitable niche for a business in which it will be interesting for you to develop, then even in the current economic conditions you have great opportunities for development. If you decide to start a business, then I recommend paying attention to the PandaDoc software at this link. It is an excellent software for document management, e-signature and workflow optimization.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

In order for you to have sales, you need a good website. It is very difficult to find a good lead designer. I had a bad experience. The web designer ruined my site.