How to balance life post covid

Fr****

• Members
Posted

Life is unpredictable hence we are not sure what we could be the next ..... isn't it something always comes to our mind ?.. well the only answer for this question is go with the flow, believe the only thing that we can do right now is to accept the reality and go with the flow ... we have no idea what could be next therefore we can accept whatever is coming in our life and continue to walk whether it could be our past relationship or family differences anything .... we have the best time right now to restore our faith in god and utilize time as much as possible.... feel free to do something which your desires for .. because you never know when the next opportunity can come ... sometimes in hard fasting life style we fail to give time to ourself which leads us to lack of confidence . depression and anxiety but ... there is one thing that can be found in every situation of life .ie. happiness... now this doesn't mean it should be by buying expensive jewls or clothes ... it could be in small things in our daily routine which will lead us to happiness . I have started an activity of providing one meal of my portion to the needy and poor ... this could be anyone ... even random strangers too . believe its working really well . slowly and eventually its becoming a part of my routine and making me happy .... whats your thing which makes you happy 😊 🤔  share and comment me ... I would.love to listen to it 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted

There are different ways to achieve balance and peace of mind. I already said in one of the topics that the financial side concerned me first of all. I have children and I began to actively explore opportunities for crypto currency. I have never been an expert in this area, but the lockdown gave me time to understand that this path is quite real.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

The modern lifestyle forced me to look for relaxation in everything. For example, I recently tried cbd oils. THC and CBD are two compounds that exhibit different effects depending on how they are exposed. In short, full spectrum cbd oil is the main psychoactive component contained in cannabis, which causes hallucinations, dizziness, drowsiness and is great for stress relief.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

To be honest, recovering from covid was not easy for me, because I had panic attacks and, in general, constant anxiety. My friend advised me to smoke cannabis, and lent me a bong. Of course, at first I doubted it, but then I noticed that I really became much calmer.

• Members
Posted

Thank you for your advice! You know, I didn't feel well for a long time, I often had pain in my legs and head. So I decided to buy CBD and it helped me get rid of a lot of unpleasant sensations and return to normal life!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted

With great difficulty I was able to balance my life after covid. And it's not just about health, it's about finances too. I sold my big house and moved further to the forest to enjoy nature. Now I have a vegetable garden and I also grow medical cannabis to improve my state of mind.