Share your ideas here!

Tine

Posted

You have an idea for improving happiness.com?

We want to hear it! ? [Click and drag to move] [Click and drag to move] Please share it here, and we can openly bounce ideas around.

(If you found a bug, questionable wording or something the like, please report it in our support center. Thank you!)

• 6 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Yes you should have a live chat room 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

New Forum topics

I am back here yet again because I have since decided to post on here as well.

I am still waiting answers to beyond all of both of my concern/questions regarding plus membership with expand/improving.

I mean I am really in the middle of the road as whether or not I am going take advantage of the plus membership.  Since thats without the exchange rate and don't feel comfortable in getting it.

I for one really love to see Happiness.com Forums become generalized on/ff topic as opposed to the way it/they setup.  Especially, with beyond all of both of news/political in/correctness/current affair/events.  

At the same time I really would love to see that continuation of the search bar into the rest of here.

Maybe also make magazine part of here in a actual print version of it besides it being digital.  Since that I am kinda in the middle of the road with this as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Make/turning forums more generalized and beyond:

I mean I for one totally think thats worth it in the long run.  Especially, it being a part of Life, Liberty, Pursuit of Happiness (US/USA).  Such as moving beyond all of this political correctness, cancelling, censor/ed/ing.  In which I for totally waybeyondfedup with all of this political correctness, cancelling, censor/ed/ing 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Thanks for your feedback. Yes there is so much to say around politics and the whole world is very busy doing that in one way or another ?

We wish for happiness.com to be a place where everyone feels safe to share their journeys on physical, mental, spiritual and emotional well-being.

The structure of this forum is still a work in progress of course and will evolve with it's community. We did some research on what might be relevant in regards to happiness to provide a structure, but as you can imagine, the field is extremely vast and nearly everything in life can be connected to happiness in one way or the other :)

• Members
Posted (edited)

I am back here yet again to plead my case regarding for also making Happiness.com more into living life, liberty, in the pursuit of happiness.  In which to me are totally basics aka motto of US/USA.  I am in totally disagreement with @Julius, @Tine, @Calvin77 with their think/doing things.  Well at least in the beginning of here.  Especially, in terms with beyond all of both of never ending censorship, political correctness, cancellation. 

Edited by Guest User
  • Members
Posted

I mean especially, that fertility, conception, birth belongs there as well.

Posted

Yes pregnancy and fertility is definitely a big topic. We are completely open to it. Please feel free to start a thread around it in the Pregnancy Forum, if this is something you wish to talk about.

• Members
Posted
On 11/18/2019 at 3:57 PM, waybeyondfedup said:

I am back here yet again to plead my case regarding for also making Happiness.com more into living life, liberty, in the pursuit of happiness.  In which to me are totally basics aka motto of US/USA.  I am in totally disagreement with @Julius, @Tine, @Calvin77 with their think/doing things.  Well at least in the beginning of here.  Especially, in terms with beyond all of both of never ending censorship, political correctness, cancellation. 

I am back here yet again and with still being totally @waybeyondfedup with beyond all of both of this.  Especially, with @Julius, @Tine, @Calvin77 have chosen to forgo beyond all of both of political/generalized/on/ff topic.  This includes all of the others on here and/or also still having no whatsoever clue on beyond how to setup all of this.  By the way this includes also applies to beyond religion/ethics/philosophy.  In which I have totally decided thats it better to leave here as opposed to sticking it.

Heres my latest blog entry explaining as to why and where to find me as well.

https://jessicaabrunowaybeyondfedup.wordpress.com/2019/11/25/jessica-a-bruno-waybeyondfedup-open-letter-psa-to-all-of-both-of-alex-the-philosophy-society-forum-with-re-tina-julius-steib-calvin-holbrook-happiness-com-learn-practice-and-conne/

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup) open letter/psa to all of both of Alex, The Philosophy Society Forum, with Re: Tina (Julius) Steib, Calvin Holbrook, Happiness.com – Learn, practice and connect around your personal well-being and emotional education
Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)

11/25/19 25.11.19

Dear Alex, Mr. Steib (Julius), Holbrook, Ms Tebbe, Mr. Carl,Ms Weiss, Schwartz, Atlus, Mr. Zuckerberg, Miss/Mrs./Ms Smith, Reuwer, Higgins, Steyn, Dr/s. Straub/s, Dr. Michalsen, Dr/Miss/Mr/Mrs./Ms Bachman, Ari, Erica, Maxine, Phyllis, Tessa, Liam, Ms Ibsen, Whomever this may concerns, Lance, BibleFora, Mr. Steves, whomever this may concerns, Ms, Mr. Tietje, Ms Alpert, Ms/iss Bitton, Ms/Nurse Welsh Devine, Dr./Ms Buehler, Ms Markov Schneider, Ms/iss Cullen, Ms Venker, Dr/Mr. Townsend, Ms Wheeler, Mr., Ms, Miss Kutcher, whomever else this may concerns, everyone both on/ff of here:,

I am back here yet again because I have fi/ound/join/ed via yet another startpage search regarding philosophy chit chat/discussion/talk/forums.

waybeyondfedup | The Philosophy Society

https://thephilsoc.com/members/waybeyondfedup.54/

At the same time I am all of both totally waybeyondfedup/in the middle of road regarding with all of both of Mr. Steib (Julius) and Mr. Holbrook have chosen to forgo political/news/current events/affairs because of all of everything in today’s culture and society. Happiness.com – Learn, practice and connect around your personal well-being and emotional education. In which I am totally in disagreement with that because just look at US/USA (United States/of America) being beyond living life, liberty, in the pursuit of happiness. Still totally hoping that it will get better as time goes on.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted
I'm writing to ask for a little help promoting my first E-Book on Amazon.
The time for my love of writing has begun.

The link below is to amazon where you can buy the first E-copy of Book of Odes. You can also preorder the paperback version. Maybe after you read it you may want to gift a few copies

When you buy a copy, its helpful to write reviews about the author and share the book for others to buy so they can write a review as well. You can write one without purchasing.

It has taken me 5 years to compile these poems and they reflect the journey to enlightenment. I mention this because I am also neck deep in my new book Becoming Yogi - Journey to Enlightenment. Its a three part series that is starting with a GoFundMe campaign. You will see it soon. 

Thanks again for your support. Trusting everyone is well and moving at a healthy pace. 

Please click the link below to Amazon and explore for yourselves.

Love Sany

• 2 years later...
  • Members
Posted
Why are foreign adds for the sale of abortion pills allowed on the feed? When I open the app, that is all that I see.
  • Members
Posted
vor 19 Stunden, schrieb Blessed:

Why are foreign adds for the sale of abortion pills allowed on the feed? When I open the app, that is all that I see.

Those are from annoying people who abuse this forum for cheap advertising.

If you see posts like those again, you can report the post or the creator's profile and the support team will deal with them.