Hi, All: Newbie :-)

• Members
Posted (edited)

152685384_IMGP0001(4).thumb.JPG.f82b0a5761b3891796efe49de7fbc4d9.JPG

Hi, Everyone! This looks like a great place to be! I am not on or do not trust Facebook, or Twitter anymore.  I keep finding out that there are too many harsh people on those. I want to be with other happy folks. I even tried some Senior forums; I am 53 ? they are not that great either loll. I don't feel 53 at all. I still love cartoons, comic books, etc. my inner child:-). I love doing Art acrylic, watercolor painting, drawing, and multimedia art. I love writing, movies, books, computers, and outdoor activities and animals. I have an awesome cat I adopted named Ginger:-). It's starting to snow which I love. All seasons are awesome! I am happy to see a friendly forum. I am a very spiritual person, also. I have had a lot of stress in my life as well and am doing a lot of letting go. Not always easy, but it's a balancing we are all doing and helping each other and our beautiful planet. So lovely to meet everyone! Lots of love, light, and hugs! This is one of my paintings, I do acrylic pouring also this is my latest. ?

IMGP0001 (4).JPG

Edited by Guest User
  • Members
Posted

Hey, Everyone: I decided to give Twitter another chance. Twitter is a lot more benevolent than FB. I am going with the flow more also. I hope to make a lot of friends here. I forgot to add that I am a Reiki Master Teacher and an Intuitive Artist. Lots of love, light, and Reiki hugs

• Members
Posted

I’m a newbie myself. I am looking for friends.