Healing from trauma, learning to forgive

• Members
Posted

Welcome!

Who is it you would like to become so you can be proud of yourself?

Personally, I want to be the reliable, honest, friendly and helpful guy in a world of fast-paced and selfish people.

So I do favors and I make compromises, which is not always easy, but in the end I like who I am.

Once you know what you want, you can make a plan with small steps. This way it's not hard to move forward, you see your progress and in the end you will achieve something, which seemed too big or too hard in the beginning.

• Members
Posted
On 3/30/2023 at 10:08 PM, Beyondmydreams said:

Hi there,

Im new here and on a spiritual awakening.  Been stuck in rage and anger at myself; as well as, my life circumstances.  I'm where I am today due to the choices I have made.  I'm not satisfied with who I have become.  I been looking inward and I'm disappointed.  I'm not who I thought I was or portrayed myself as.  I want to be someone I can be proud of.  I been stuck in this place a while. Trying to claw my way out. Searching for God to reveal himself to me like never before. I still have my faith but it has transformed drastically.  I love people who are broken and will sacrifice my needs for others any day.  I'm the first person to help when someone is in need.  I feel a dark cloud over me and I'm ready for the sunshine!!!! Nice to meet everyone 

Hi!

I´m unaware about what circumstances can lead you to dissapoinment. I'm also dissapointed with myself in certain situations, but I believe that feeling is part of a process of transformation. The first necessary step to move forwards is to be aware that you can be a better version of yourself.

If you are that helpful person ready to stand for someone I would suggest to do it for yourself, prioritize yourself, heal your soul and once you feel in peace with yourself, circunstances and people around will be more favourable.