Hardships of Life

Al****

Posted

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling, it's been a difficult time for everyone these past couple of years, and adding the stress of not having a job to that must be challenging. I don't know your situation, but perhaps try and ask yourself what seems to be blocking you from finding a job. Thinking about what you would need for that to happen, and what you can see yourself working with might be helpful too. 

Sending you lots of positive energy and wish you a lovely week! 🌈

• Members
Posted

Being the giver is not always gratifying–I'm sorry that people around you have been insensitive to what you're feeling. 

I know a ton of people that struggled with getting a job after spending years in prison–the market or the way the economy works is always rapidly changing so the nature of jobs nowadays feels... different too. It's okay if you feel a bit alienated when trying to apply for a job, it's completely normal! But don't let that stop you from putting one foot right in front of the other over and over again. Baby steps to re-enter the world again. Best wishes to you hun :) 

• 4 months later...
Posted

I think that if you're good with your hands and you can think with your head, you'll be able to get a job with ease. A friend of mine went to live in Canada and couldn't find a job. He was advised to read on https://jobssite.ca/jobs/general-labour/, an article about general labor jobs. He said he got a job pretty quickly and was happy with it.