I am a remarried mother of six children

Mo****

• Members
Posted

I am a 45-year old woman who is remarried with six children.

I was married for 10 years in my first marriage and have 2 sons from that marriage.

I have been remarried for 7 years and I legally adopted my husband's four daughters from his previous marriage.

My husband's late wife was actually one of my best friends and my college roommate. She passed 11 years ago from a Car Accident.

She passed away around the time of my divorce and after a couple of months after her passing, we started to see each other.

We were together for 4 years and then we got married. I immediately adopted the girls and they are happy with it. I am their mom.

The girls are 16, 14, and 12 (Identical Twins).

• Members
Posted
Congratulations. Glad to see that some people get to have happy endings. Embrace it because you are fortunate. Not many people get a second chance at love. I wish you the best.
  • Members
Posted
On 6/6/2023 at 4:28 PM, PigsandRainbows82 said:

Congratulations. Glad to see that some people get to have happy endings. Embrace it because you are fortunate. Not many people get a second chance at love. I wish you the best.

Thank You. The adoption was a smooth process. They are my children and I love them so much.