Tell me one thing you want people to know about you

Posted

I'll go first: For the last several weeks I got up at 5:30 am to meditate for an hour before the rest of the family wakes up.

How about you? :-)

Posted

That's a great practice to have, and something really inspiring too! Maybe when it gets warmer I'll be able to get out of bed earlier too.. 😅

One thing about me then: I don't get up at 5:30 for... just kidding!
I'll share that I've set a goal for this year to read at least 1 book per month. I love reading, but sometimes seem to prioritise another episode of a TV series over a book. Then I read 5 books in a week during my holidays! So I thought I'd be more consistent with my reading this year since it is something I really enjoy doing. 🤓

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
2 hours ago, Kenya_Supreme said:

I journal digitally via audio recording almost daily. 

I never though about audio journaling but it totally makes sense. Especially as you can go back and hear the nuances of your voice that day. What a great idea.

• Members
Posted
I used to wake up at or around 3am for unknown reasons since age 7. It's happened much less in more recent years though I'm an early riser like you. Up every weekday before 5:30am and up on weekends no later than 6:45am. I can't turn it off! I used to NOT be a morning person much of my life.