How Depression can be Challenging

Ch****

• Members
Posted
Depression is challenging because people are involve. They are committed to just their need and want. Low income is also a reason of depression.
  • Members
Posted

Can we release and fight that depression? Ussually when depression comes, many new things happens during our depressions time and increase the depression.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Since depression is so prevalent, all social workers, regardless of their practice setting and specialization, must be familiar with various aspects of the syndrome. Depression has been a social problem throughout history.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted

Yeah dépression is not a good state to be in. These past few years has been challenging for me as a person, since the event of covid I have been having it hard, business isn't anything to write about, been leaving from hand to mouth, and sometimes I'm all with my thought on not knowing what to do. I've even tried to get means to jobs still nothing, it's not easy I've tried to enroll on courses but it's hard when you need to survive the day as they come. 

• Members
Posted

Hey, great advice. It's sad to say so, but depression and anxiety increased a lot in the past few years. And of course, the pandemic is the one to blame for ... besides our bad decisions once everything started. 

The truth is, working from home has lots of benefits and flexibilities. Still, if you don't manage it correctly, you can fall into some isolation and loneliness nobody wants to experience. 

I recommend you check this site for some great advice on this topic ;)

Posted
On 3/26/2022 at 8:11 PM, Hope6886 said:

Can we release and fight that depression? Ussually when depression comes, many new things happens during our depressions time and increase the depression.

Yes you can release from depression through life coaching because life coaching is to improve people lives and mental health as well.

• Members
Posted

Depression can be challenging to live with. But depression does not have to hold you back; with the right support and treatment, you can feel happy, content, and joyous again. The most important thing is to understand that you are not alone and that you have the strength to get better. If you feel like your depression is becoming overwhelming or impacting your daily life, then it’s time to seek help from a professional. Depression is treatable, so don’t wait any longer. RoyalVibe Health specializes in the treatment of depression, cancer, and other diseases. With the help of experts, patients discover rewarding ways to overcome the symptoms of depression.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Posted
It's hard I don't know what to do I forget everything easily
  • Members
Posted
7 hours ago, anna_rose_smith said:

It's hard I don't know what to do I forget everything easily

Try to stay calm. Everybody forgets something.
If you feel like you forget too many things, you can go to a doctor to hear his opinion.
Some people write notes, to get by.

• Members
Posted
Depression can be challenging in every decisions of life.
Critical thinking is solution of depression.
  • Members
Posted
I’m going through postpartum depression
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
Posted

Anything more than thoughts and psychological health, depression's consequences may be felt by others. The physical well-being of a person can be impacted by depression. Depression is a complicated mental health disease that results in low mood and may make a person feel hopeless or depressed. In response to loss or tragedy, depressive symptoms may appear briefly. However, if the symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, it may indicate a significant depressive condition.