Meditation Tips

Ar****

• Members
Posted

Hey guys, I found a really cool product to help in meditation, I have attached the link below.

moneymanifestationsystem.com

More products are coming your way Haha!!

Posted

@Arpan Let me be honest, the page you linked to claims "Neuro-Mind Hacks That Get's Us $1000 Per Day". That sounds a lot like fraud.

And even if it wouldn't be fraud meditation doesn't need a product - all you need is your mind and your breath.

Posted

For those who came here for meditation tips:

There are several great articles in the happiness Magazine about different meditation styles.

When you are just starting here's a great article about choosing a type of meditation and the setting.

Also in my experience the meditation practice changes. We need to recommit to the practice again and again as well as the type of practice keeps changing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Posted (edited)

Benefits of Meditation are many. In fact, it usually takes only 5 or 10 minutes per day to start seeing improvements in your life. The benefits of meditation go far beyond simply feeling better physically. When you begin to meditate regularly, you will find yourself becoming more aware of what is going on around you.  Scientifically it is seen that meditation is a very powerful tool for improving brain function and memory. You can visit here for more information:-online meditation

Edited by Arvindgupta
  • 2 weeks later...